The 44th Ordinary UEFA Congress will take place on Tuesday, March 3, 2020 at the Beurs van Berlage Conference Centre, Damrak 243, 1012 ZJ, in Amsterdam in the Netherlands. The Congress, which is UEFA’s supreme governing organ, meets annually and is attended by senior representatives of each of UEFA’s 55 member associations.
The Congress will open at 09:00 CET and close at 11:00 CET approximately. It will be followed by a press conference with UEFA president Aleksander Ceferin that is planned to start around 30 minutes after the close of the Congress.
Key items on the agenda of the 44th Ordinary UEFA Congress include:
• the UEFA annual report
• an update on the work of UEFA’s committees
– UEFA Executive Committee (one member for a one-year term)
– FIFA Council (one member for a three-year term)
• ratification of the composition of the UEFA Organs for the Administration of Justice
• ratification of the composition of the UEFA Governance and Compliance Committee
Ahead of the Congress, the UEFA Executive Committee will meet on Monday, March 2, 2020 at the NH Collection Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky in Amsterdam.