The 44th Ordinary UEFA Congress was held in Amsterdam on Tuesday, March 3 and took a number of key decisions.
The 44th Ordinary UEFA Congress took the following decisions:
• The UEFA annual report 2018/19 was approved
• The 2018/19 financial statements and the budget for the 2020/21 financial year were approved
• Rainer Koch (Germany) was elected to the UEFA Executive Committee for a one-year term
• Noël Le Graët (France) was elected to the FIFA Council for a three-year term
• Several statutory amendments were approved and will enter into force on 1 July 2020
• The composition of the UEFA Organs for the Administration of Justice was ratified
• The composition of the UEFA Governance and Compliance Committee was ratified
The next UEFA Congress will take place in Minsk, Belarus on March 2, 2021.