The fourth edition of the FICCI GOAL 2016 – India Football conference will be held on Wednesday, December 7 at the SOFITEL hotel at the Bandra Kurla Complex (BKC) in Mumbai.
The topics to be discussed at the conference are ‘Mission 11 million: Getting India to Play’, ‘Infrastructure Development’, ‘How should we market the sport?’, and ‘How can money be made?’.
Below here comes a list of the confirmed speakers (in alphabetical order):
– Joy Bhattacharya, Project Director, FIFA U-17 World Cup 2017
– Javier Ceppi, Tournament Director, FIFA U-17 World Cup 2017
– Indranil Das Blah, CEO, Mumbai City FC; Founding Partner CAA KWAN
– Sunando Dhar, CEO, I League
– Jofre Mateu Gonzalez, Player, FC Goa
– Ricki Herbert, Former Coach, New Zealand National Team
– Sushmita Jyotsi, Director, SAI Mumbai
– Nitin Kukreja, Chairman, FICCI Sports Committee & CEO, Star Sports
– Bhupesh Kumar, Co-Chairman FICCI Sports Committee & Senior Vice President, Aon Global
– Dr. Heath Matthews, Head – Sports Science & Medicine, Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital
– Tathagata Mukherjee, MD – India, Libero Sports
– Sarin Nair, Head- Marketing Communications, DHL Express India Pvt. Ltd.
– Alex Peebles, EVP, Perform Group
– Udit Seth, MD and CEO at TransStadia
– Vivek Sethia, CEO, India On Track & Arsenal Soccer Schools India
– Neel Shah, CEO, DSK Shivajians
– Hrishikesh Shende, Director – Football, Adidas India
– Shubhranshu Singh, Head of Marketing, Star Sports
– Sukhwinder Singh, CEO, FC Goa
– Adrian Wright, CEO, Sporting Group International
Those interested to participate contact at FICCI, Yamini Singh (Assistant Director; E: email@example.com; T: +91-11-2348-7232); and Amit Mantri (Research Associate; E: firstname.lastname@example.org; T: +91-11-2348-7561)