iSportconnect, the world’s largest global private network of sport business executives, has announced that Robert Colegate, Head of Hospitality at Formula E and Jonathan Parker, Director of Food & Beverage at Ascot Racecourse, will be speaking at the 2018 Hospitality Masterclass.
The exclusive invitation-only event will be taking place on November 20 at The Crystal in London.
An industry veteran of more than 20 years, Robert recently joined Formula E as Head of Hospitality in September. Prior to his employment at the all-electric series, Robert worked in sailing where he was involved in the last two editions of America’s Cup and the Volvo Ocean Race. He also enjoyed a successful spell at the FIA GT1 World Championship.
As Director of Food & Beverage at Ascot Racecourse, Jonathan is in charge of the venue’s entire F&B function. Since joining the Ascot Board, he has managed various major projects including the Sodexo catering partnership ‘1711 by Ascot’ rebrand. During Royal Ascot, Jonathan’s 60-strong F&B team, assisted by 4,000 event staff, serve more than 300,000 customers. Prior to Ascot Racecourse, Jonathan was General Manager at Chelsea FC and Operations Director for FMC, part of Compass group and the official caterers to the Wimbledon tennis championships.
Both Robert and Jonathan are the latest names to join the 2018 Hospitality Masterclass speaker lineup, which also includes:
– Matt Dawson, Brand Ambassador, Sodexo
– David Mulcahy, Food Development & Innovation Director, Sodexo
– Alexis Gros-Piron, Head of Hospitality, Ticketing & Spectator Experience, IOC
– Paul Samuels, Executive VP of Global Partnerships, AEG Europe
– Paul Smith, Director of City & Spectator Experience: ICC Global Events, ECB
– Alan Gilpin, COO & Head of Rugby World Cup, World Rugby