iSportconnect, the world’s largest global private network of sport business executives, has announced that FOX Networks Group (FNG), HOK and Brighton & Hove Albion FC are to speak at the 2018 Dubai Summit.
Sanjay Raina, General Manager & Senior Vice President at FOX Networks Group; John Rhodes, Director of Sports, Recreation & Entertainment at HOK; and Paul Barber, CEO of Brighton & Hove Albion FC, will join the speaker lineup for the event, taking place on Monday, November 26 at Raffles Dubai.
Sanjay initially joined FOX Networks Group from Ten Sports in 2013 as General Manager. He’s currently responsible for driving growth in the Middle East, North Africa and Pakistan region through various initiatives including widening FOX International’s Pay TV operation, expanding into new markets and developing the region’s new sales function. Sanjay was awarded the Broadcast Executive of the Year at the Digital Studio Awards in 2016.
With more than 15 years’ experience developing high-profile facilities for a range of professional sports and entertainment activities, John’s work at HOK helps to spur urban regeneration and economic development in local communities. As Director of Sports, Recreation & Entertainment, John is the driving force for the next generation of sports and entertainment venues. He has extensive industry-wide knowledge of the design of sport and entertainment facilities such as arenas and stadia, Formula One circuits, conference and exhibition centres, horse racing tracks and high-performance training facilities.
Paul joined Brighton & Hove Albion’s board as the football club’s Chief Executive in 2012. In Paul’s seven seasons with the club, Brighton has reached three play-off semi-finals and secured automatic promotion to the English Premier League. Paul joined Brighton from Vancouver Whitecaps FC where he became the first British football executive to lead a club into Major League Soccer in 2011. Paul also oversaw the Whitecaps’ move to its newly-refurbished 55,000-seater BC Place stadium. Previously, Paul was Executive Director of Tottenham Hotspur FC and the FA’s first-ever Director of Marketing.
Sanjay, John and Paul join the following high-profile speakers at the 2018 Dubai Summit:
– Willem Dinger, Global Sponsorship Director, Unilever
– Iain Higgins, COO, ICC
– Daniel Rossomondo, Head of Global Media & Business Development, NBA
– Grégory Bolle, Head of Global Partnerships & Marketing, LaLiga
– Rael Enteen, Director of Digital & Social Media, New York Jets
– John Dollin, Senior Systems & Operations Manager, Arsenal FC
– Michele Gosetti, Head of Global Sales, Eurovision Media Services
– Troy Warfield, President, Topgolf International
– Chloe Targett-Adams, Global Director of Promoters & Business Relations, Formula 1
– Guy Martin, Senior Director & Head of Sponsorships, Visa