The 2018 edition of the India Football Forum is set to be held on Friday, November 30 at the Novotel Mumbai from 10am to 6pm.
I will be co-hosting the India Football Forum 2018 alongside SportzPower’s Thomas Abraham tomorrow.
The title this years India Football Forum is ‘The Elephant is starting to run!’ in reference to the growth of Indian football across all levels, be it national team, club football, women’s football, youth and grassroots.
Amongst the announced speakers are:
- Kushal Das (General Secretary, All India Football Federation)
- Jose Antonio Cachaza (Country Manager India, LaLiga)
- Yannick Colaco (Managing Director, NBA India)
- Prasana Krishnan (EVP & Business Head, Sports Cluster, SPN India)
- Nitin Kukreja (CEO, iQuest Enterprises)
- Aneesh Madani (Head, Sports Partnerships APAC, Twitter)
- G. Srinivvasan (Group Head, Marketing & Strategy, Reliance Sports)
- Indranil Das Blah (CEO, Mumbai City FC)
- Varun Tripuraneni (CEO, Kerala Blasters FC)
- Hrishikesh Shende (Director, Emerging Markets, HBS, adidas)
- Ashish Shah (CEO, Delhi Dynamos FC)
- L.V. Krishnan (CEO, TAM India)
- Piyush Kumar (Founder, Rooter)
- Nilesh Kulkarni (Director, IISM)
- Rajiv Mathrani (Head, Marketing, Star Sports)
- Uday Sodhi (Business Head, Digital, SPN India)
- Chiraag Paul (Founder & CEO, Proem Sports Analytics)
- Vinit Karnik (Business Head, ESP Properties)
- Elbert D’Silva (Head, Partnerships, BARC India)
- Arunava Chaudhuri (Football Strategist & Media Professional, RoundGlass Sports)
This year Star Sports are the Lead Partner; Hero Group are the Gold Partner; while the Kerala Blasters, SONY Pictures Networks and Mumbai City FC are the knowledge session partners.
Established in 2010, the India Football Forum, one of the key properties of the SportzPower Knowledge Series (SKS), brings together some of the best minds on one platform for what is the definitive conference on the business of football in this market.