The 2019 edition of the India Football Forum is set to be held on Thursday, December 5 at the Novotel Juhu Beach in Mumbai from 10am to 6pm.
The title of this years India Football Forum is ‘Future of Indian Football takes shape’ in reference to the FIFA/AFC roadmap deciding the future of the Indian Super League and I-League.
The 8th edition of the India Football Forum will discuss:
– The Road Ahead for Indian Club Football
– Building the Talent Pool from Ground Up
– Preparing for the Digital Age
– Securing the Fan Experience… And the Money
A first list of speakers was announced on Wednesday and it includes:
– Kevin Sim (Head, APAC Bundesliga)
– Jose Antonio Cachaza (MD, LaLiga India)
– Sunando Dhar (CEO, I-League)
– Shaji Prabhakaran (President, Football Delhi)
– G. Srinivasan (Group Head, Marketing & Strategy, Reliance Sports)
– Jitendra Joshi (Co-Founder Director, Sportz Village Xp)
– Indranil Das Blah (CEO, Mumbai City FC)
– Ashish Shah (CEO, Odisha FC)
– Henry Menezes (CEO, WIFA)
This year Hero Group are the Lead Partner; with Star Sports and Sony Pictures Netwrosk are session partners; while Mumbai City FC, IISM, OneNative, MumbaiLive and TheFanGarage are associate session partners.
Established in 2010, the India Football Forum, one of the key properties of the SportzPower Knowledge Series (SKS), brings together some of the best minds on one platform for what is the definitive conference on the business of football in this market.
For more details on Participation, Speaker Opportunities, and Partnerships please write to email@example.com .