iSportconnect has announced three additional guest speakers for the Beijing Summit line-up which is taking place on March 26/27 at the iconic National Aquatic Centre in the Olympic Park, Beijing.
– Sergi Torrents, Managing Director, LaLiga China
– Johnson Yeh, Managing Director China and Southeast Asia, Riot Games
– David Wang, Senior Vice President of NBA China
Sergi has worked in China for over 12 years across varying sports including Football, Basketball and Motor Sports. Prior to LaLiga, Sergi was the chief executive officer of 11Group.
Johnson has held positions at Fidelity Investments and McKinsey & Company, he later went on to work for the World Economic Forum in Geneva. Now currently the Managing Director of Riot Games’ China, Johnson focuses on building China’s business team.
David oversees many key areas of NBA China’s business, including Global Partnerships, Media Sales, Merchandise Licensing, E-Commerce and Interactive Gaming. An expert in sports marketing and licensing in the China market, David has nearly 15 years of experience developing and managing sports brands. Prior to working at the NBA, David held a key management role in the Organizing Committee for the Beijing Olympic Games.
- Tom Glick – Chief Commercial Officer – City Football Group
- Yang Yang – Two-Time Olympic Champion – Former IOC Member
- Sergi Torrents – Managing Director – LaLiga China
- Johnson Yeh – Managing Director – Riot Games China
- Rouven Kasper – Managing Director – Bayern Munich FC China
- David Wang – SVP of Global Partnerships – NBA China
- Li Haojie – Board Chairman – Tianrong Group
- Jonathan Levy – Director of Sponsorships – Clipper Ventures
- Jason Ferguson – Chairman – WPBSA
- Antoine Haincourt – Head of MSc – EMLYON Business School
- Julia Cui – Partner – CGX Management
- Duan Gang – Deputy Chairman & CEO – China Open Promotions