iSportconnect have announced that the LaLiga has joined the speaker line-up for iSportconnect’s Data & Digital Masterclass taking place on June 19, 2018. César Chaparro, the Head of Data-Driven Transformation within the BI & Analytics Department for LaLiga is the new name added to the line-up.
Before joining LaLiga in early 2018, César worked for 11 years at the World Bank in Washington DC as the Head of Data and Methodology for the Doing Business and Enabling the Business of Agriculture projects. Among other responsibilities, his role involved policy advice to Government counterparts to achieve data-based policy reforms. Prior to the World Bank, he worked on EU and competition matters in the private sector.
The Masterclass will bring a new focus to examining the digital market by zooming in on what makes digital so special and exciting – data. Leading rights owners and brands will share insights on how they harness the power of data now and their plans for the future, separating the real digital opportunities from the hype.
Other confirmed speakers for the Data & Digital Masterclass include:
– An Dang Duy, Chief Information Officer, IAAF
– David Gibbs, Digital Director Sport & News, Sky
– Rufus Hack, Chief Content Officer, European Tour
– Moe Hamdhaidari, Head of Digital Platforms, Chelsea Football Club
– Jonathan Levene, Managing Director, Intel Sports
– Daniel Marion, Chief of Information & Communication Technology, UEFA
– Ali Russell, Director of Marketing & Business Development, Formula E
– Ralph Straus, Commercial Director, Fédération Equestre Internationale
– Rael Enteen, Director of Digital/Social Media, New York Jets
– Nicola Rosa, XR Strategy Lead, Accenture
– Alexandra Willis, Head of Communications, Content & Digital, All England Lawn Tennis Club
The Data & Digital Masterclass will explore topics such as:
– How to access, acquire, activate and analyse customer data to increase engagement, revenue and loyalty
– Identifying the best new approaches and tools to help rights owners to compete successfully in the online entertainment market
– Using data insights in customer retention and acquisition strategy
– Creating high-value content and using data to measure effectiveness
iSportconnect events operate under Chatham House Rule, promoting a friendly collegial environment where attendees can forge new relationships, discuss potential partnerships and business opportunities.