iSportconnect have announced that Yahoo Sports and Sky Sports have joined the speaker line-up for iSportconnect’s Data & Digital Masterclass, taking place on June 19, 2018. Raj Mannick, the Head of Sports for Yahoo Sports and Robert Hodges, Head of Audience Development and Commercial at Sky Sports, are the new names added to the programme.
Raj recently joined Yahoo Sports as Head of Sports. An editorial and commercial leader with a background in digital and broadcast programming, Raj worked as a journalist for the BBC before spending six years at ITN Productions, where he created innovative content and drove digital engagement for companies such as The Premier League, The Times, SNTV and IAAF.
Robert has eleven years of digital and social experience working at the UK’s biggest sports broadcaster, Sky Sports. In his current role as Head of Audience Development and Commercial, he leads the social strategy for the subscription television sports brand, as well as supporting the branded content business and creating additional revenue opportunities around Sky’s portfolio of content.
The Data & Digital Masterclass will bring a new focus to examining the digital market by zooming in on what makes digital so special and exciting – data. Leading rights owners and brands will share insights on how they currently harness the power of data and their plans for the future, separating the real digital opportunities from the hype.
Other confirmed speakers for the Data & Digital Masterclass include:
– An Dang Duy, Chief Information Officer, IAAF
– David Gibbs, Digital Director Sport & News, Sky
– Rufus Hack, Chief Content Officer, European Tour
– Moe Hamdhaidari, Head of Digital Platforms, Chelsea Football Club
– Jonathan Levene, Managing Director, Intel Sports
– Daniel Marion, Chief of Information & Communication Technology, UEFA
– Ali Russell, Director of Marketing & Business Development, Formula E
– Ralph Straus, Commercial Director, Fédération Equestre Internationale
– Rael Enteen, Director of Digital/Social Media, New York Jets
– Nicola Rosa, XR Strategy Lead, Accenture
– Alexandra Willis, Head of Communications, Content & Digital, All England Lawn Tennis Club
– César Chaparro, the Head of Data-Driven Transformation, LaLiga
The Data & Digital Masterclass will explore topics such as:
– How to access, acquire, activate and analyse customer data to increase engagement, revenue and loyalty
– Identifying the best new approaches and tools to help rights owners to compete successfully in the online entertainment market
– Using data insights in customer retention and acquisition strategy
– Creating high-value content and using data to measure effectiveness
iSportconnect events operate under Chatham House Rule, promoting a friendly collegial environment where attendees can forge new relationships, discuss potential partnerships and business opportunities.