iSportconnect will be staging our second-ever Summit in Dubai on November 29, which represents a breakthrough opportunity for up to 150 top-tier executives in sport and entertainment to experience and enjoy the unique learning and networking benefits of iSportconnect’s exclusive invitation-only event concept.
The event will be held in the lavish surroundings of Address Boulevard; the newest lifestyle address located in the prestigious Downtown Dubai area.
The hotel will also host a networking reception on November 28, allowing delegates and speakers to relax and engage with their high-ranking peers.
Confirmed speaker lineup:
– Jerry Newman, Sport Partnership Lead – EMEA at Facebook
– Ben Morel, Managing Director and Senior VP – EMEA at NBA
– Brett Gosper, CEO of World Rugby
– Adolfo Bara, Managing Director Marketing & Sales at LaLiga
– Nuala Walsh, Chief Marketing Officer at Standard Life Aberdeen
– Murray Barnett, Head of Global Sponsorship & Commercial Partnerships at F1
– Sanjay Raina, General Manager & SVP, Middle East, North Africa & Pakistan – Fox Networks Group/National Geographic
– Aarti Dabas, Head of Media Rights, Broadcast & Digital at International Cricket Council
– Alistair Kirkwood, Managing Director at NFL UK
– Hussein Murad, CEO and co-founder of Inspiratus Group
– Fernando Sanz, General Director, Middle East & North Africa and International Sports Projects at LaLiga
– Jon Hall, Chief Growth Officer at Kodak
– Ahmed Zaki, Senior Director of Live Communications at Du