With less than a week to go until this year’s much-anticipated Dubai Summit, iSportconnect has confirmed that Middle East Broadcasting Center (MBC), Intigral & PwC will be speaking at the exclusive, invitation-only event.
Sam Barnett (CEO of MBC), Karim Saade (General Manager of Digital Sports at Intigral) and David Dellea (Head of Sport Business Advisory at PwC) will all be participating at the conference on November 26 at Raffles Dubai.
As Chief Executive of MBC, Sam heads a team based across the Middle East that produces content and broadcast channels for the region. Sam joined the company in 2002 when it relocated from London to Dubai and has since been integral to the launch of numerous TV channels, radio stations, websites and mobile applications. Prior to MBC, Sam worked in management consulting.
Karim is the General Manager for Digital Sports and Head of Dawri Plus at Intigral. Since arriving at the business in 2012, he has introduced a wide array of digital sports products that have found significant success in the Arab world. Examples include the launch of Manchester United’s first official global application, and Dawri Plus, Saudi Arabia’s leading live sport streaming OTT platform.
David leads PwC’s Sports Business Advisory practice and has 15 years’ experience in sports marketing. David and his team help sports organisations identify new growth opportunities, design effective strategies and optimise their operations. His team works with international governing bodies, sponsors, media companies, leagues, clubs and event organisers across Europe, the Middle East and Asia. Since 2016, the team has put together the annual PwC Sports Survey, taking the pulse of the sports industry on growth expectations and a wide range of relevant trends.
Sam, Karim and David are the latest names to join the speaker lineup at the 2018 Dubai Summit, which also features:
- Willem Dinger, Global Sponsorship Director, Unilever
- Iain Higgins, COO, ICC
- Daniel Rossomondo, Head of Global Media & Business Development, NBA
- Grégory Bolle, Head of Global Partnerships & Marketing, LaLiga
- Rael Enteen, Director of Digital & Social Media, New York Jets
- James Heneghan, Head of Sales & Business Development, Sportradar
- John Dollin, Senior Systems & Operations Manager, Arsenal FC
- Michele Gosetti, Head of Global Sales, Eurovision Media Services
- Troy Warfield, President, Topgolf International
- Chloe Targett-Adams, Global Director of Promoters & Business Relations, Formula 1
- Guy Martin, Senior Director & Head of Sponsorships, Visa
- Sanjay Raina, General Manager & Senior VP, FOX Networks Group
- John Rhodes, Director of Sports + Recreation + Entertainment, HOK
- Paul Barber, CEO, Brighton & Hove Albion FC