iSportconnect has announced that its just two weeks to go for their 2019 Broadcast Masterclass.
The event will take place on Thursday, April 4 and will be held at Fieldfisher in the City of London, and will bring together senior level executives in the industry to focus on new ways for media companies, rights owners and technology partners to prosper, thrive and grow as the digital revolution continues to disrupt the sports broadcasting market.
Am the speakers will be
– Yath Gangakumaran (Director of Corporate Strategy and Business Development, Formula 1)
– Stephen Nuttall (Managing Director of Production & Media Rights, America’s Cup)
– Leo Pearlman (Managing Partner, Fulwell 73 Productions)
– Barry Flanigan (Chief Product Officer, COPA90)
– James Gambrell (Chief Executive Officer, Supponor)
– Michael Gossetti (Head of Global Sales, Eurovision Services)
– Jan Olsson (Head of Sports Rights, SVT Sweden)
With a maximum of 150 invite-only delegates, iSportconnect provides a media/agency free opportunity to network with influential senior-level sports business executives. The masterclasses are famous for their intimate and relaxed environment, encouraging ideas exchange and helping to introduce you to the right new connections.