The 2016 edition of the India Football Forum returns titled ‘Star Sports’ India Football Forum 2016 powered by Sony Pictures Network on Tuesday, November 8 at the India Habitat Centre from 10am to 6pm.
Established in 2010, the India Football Forum, the flagship property of the SportzPower Knowledge Series (SKS), brings together some of the best minds in the industry on one platform for what is the definitive conference on the business of football in India.
Amongst the confirmed speakers will be:
– Dave Thomas (MD, adidas India)
– Rajesh Kaul (President, Distribution & Sports, Sony Pictures Networks India)
– Nitin Kukreja (CEO Sports, Star India)
– Sunder Raman (CEO, Reliance Sports)
– Sunando Dhar (CEO, I-League)
– Kushal Das (General Secretary, All India Football Federation)
– Shaji Prabhakaran (Regional Development Officer, FIFA)
– Joy Bhattacharyja (Project Director, 2017 FIFA U-17 World Cup)
– Hrishikesh Shinde (Director – Football & Basketball, adidas India)
– Gaurav Gokhale (Business Head, Fooball, Star India)
– Vinit Kartik (National Director; Entertainment, Sports & Live Events, ESP Properties)
– Shirish Kulkarni (Executive Director, DSK Developers; President DSK-LFC International Football Academy)
– Nikhil Sharma (COO – Anglian Management Group; Director, Shillong Lajong FC)
– Neel Shah (CEO, DSK Shivajians FC)
– Jitendra Joshi (Co-Founder & Director, SportzConsult)
– Ayaz Memom (Conference Chair)
The Indian Football Forum will once more have noted sports writer and commentator Ayaz Memon as the conference chair.