iSportconnect has announced that its just One Day To Go for the 2019 Lausanne Summit to be held tomorrow (Tuesday, September 17) at the Olympic Museum in Lausanne.
In partnership with PwC, iSportconnect has assembled a content programme that will bring together thought leaders from premier rights owners and brands to discuss and debate strategic issues impacting the future of the global sports business.
With topics covering digital engagement and content strategies, the future of rights, globalisation of data and the commercial challenges faced by federations, the iSportconnect Lausanne Summit promises to be a must-attend event for the sports business community.
- Christian Volk – Head of eSports – FIFA
- Alexander Brown – Commissioner – Major League Lacrosse
- David Hopkinson – Global Head of Partnerships – Real Madrid
- Christian Volk – Director eFootball & Gaming, FIFA
- Anand Narayanan – Head of Digital – Panasonic
- Keishi Matsuyama – Digital Transformation Director, Valencia CF
- Dhaval Ponda – Global Head of Business Development, TATA Communications
- Daniel Marion – Chief of Information and Communication Technology – UEFA
- An Dang Duy – Chief Information Officer – IAAF
- Marie Owens Thomsen – Global Head of Economics – CA Indosuez
With a maximum of 150 invite-only delegates, iSportconnect provides a media/agency free opportunity to network with influential senior-level sports business executives. We are famous for our intimate and relaxed environment, encouraging ideas exchange and helping to introduce you to the right new connections.