Manchester City’s global Trophy Tour, presented by OKX, is heading to Mexico City!
The club’s first ever visit to Mexico, the trophy will be accompanied by City legend Pablo Zabaleta for a football festival and screening of City v Spurs on Saturday September 10.
The free event will start from 9am at the fanzone outside the Estadio Azteca and fans will have the opportunity to:
- Create a 360 degree video with the Premier League trophy
- Become part of their dream 5 a side team in augmented reality
- Meet former defender Pablo Zabaleta, and hear his analysis of the game
- Meet club mascot Moonchester
- Take part in coaching clinics with Manchester City coaches (under 13 years)
- Win a signed shirt
Entry to the screening will be on a first-come-first-served basis on the day, but to secure your spot and receive a free t-shirt on entry, please register at the following link: https://www.mancity.com/trophytour/es-mexico-trophy-tour-sign-up
After the screening, the festival activities will run until 4pm, subject to weather on the day.