The draw for the 2023 FIFA Club World Cup – Saudi Arabia will take place on Tuesday, September 5, in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia at 14:00 (local time), 13:00 (CEST).
This event is to be streamed live on FIFA’s digital platforms and will be available worldwide!
FIFA Club World Cup Saudi Arabia 2023™ participants
- AFC Champions League 2022 winners: Urawa Reds, Japan
- CAF Champions League 2022/2023 winners: Al Ahly FC, Egypt
- Concacaf Champions League 2023 winners: Club León, Mexico
- CONMEBOL Libertadores 2023 winners: TBD
- OFC Champions League 2023 winners: Auckland City FC, New Zealand
- UEFA Champions League 2022/2023 winners: Manchester City FC, England
- Host (latest winner of organising association’s league): Al Ittihad FC, Saudi Arabia
Presenter, Conductor and Assistants
Jaime Yarza, Director of FIFA Tournaments, will conduct the draw, with Samantha Johnson fulfilling the role of Presenter.
Assisting them will be two esteemed former players with experience of the FIFA Club World Cup. Yaya Toure won a memorable and dramatic final with Barcelona in 2009, soon after which he began a trophy-laden eight-year spell with this year’s European hopefuls, Manchester City.
Manaf Abushugair, for his part, is a two-time AFC Champions League winner with Al Ittihad and a veteran of the Saudi outfit’s run to the semi-finals in 2005.
Official emblem launch and match schedule
There will be two more significant milestones happening in the coming days, with the launch of the official emblem on the evening of Monday 4 September and the publishing of the official match schedule following Tuesday’s draw.