New Balance has unveiled the latest instalment of its exclusive First Edition line, featuring the most advanced Tekela v4 and Furon v7 football boot design.
The ultra-limited ‘First Edition’ Gold Pack is a striking collection in Gilded and Black tones for a premium finish.
The all-new Furon v7 is crafted for zero distraction and features an innovative Hypoknit upper, with mesh lining and off-set lacing, delivering impressive lockdown, support, and an increased strike zone.
Engineered for distraction free dynamism, the Tekela v4 incorporates a full-foot stretch-knit upper with minimal texture, plus a laceless closure and directional heel lining for secure lockdown.
• Hypoknit upper designed to provide strategic areas of stretch and support
• Nylon outsole designed specifically for firm ground use
• Off-set lacing with cored-out canopy to increase strike zone and provide lockdown
• Hypoknit mesh collar for a lightweight and breathable feel
• 3D tongue tab for added grip
• Full-foot stretch-knit upper with minimal texture and weight to bring you closer to the ball
• Laceless closure for secure lockdown and stability
• 3D knit collar for grip and ease of entry
• Seam-free off-set instep zone for lockdown and reduced pressure
• Lightweight nylon outsole with spike texture in the midfoot, designed for use on firm ground
• Multi-directional conical stud configuration
• TPU angled rim studs at the forefoot provide support for lightning-fast turns
• Directional heel lining for added lockdown