The Jamshedpur-based Tata Football Academy will hold selection trial for induction into TFA for the 14th batch of cadet.
The trials will be held at the Morabadi Ground in Ranchi, Jharkhand on May 3, 2016 from 7:30am onwards.
Date of Birth: Born on or after 1.1.2000
Minimum Height: 5′ 6” approx.
Minimum Weight: 55 kgs
Interested footballers who fulfill the above criteria may appear for the trails at Morabadi Ground, Ranchi on May 3 from 7:30am.
The participating players will need to carry the following during the time of trials:
• Birth Certificate issued by the Panchayat, Registrar of Births & Deaths, Municipal Corporation or any other Government equivalent authority (Original and a copy)
• Letter from the School Principal certifying the age and class in which you are studying as per the school records. (Original and a copy)
• 2 nos. Passport size photograph
• Personal playing kit
• The boys will be tested on their technical and tactical skills, as well as physical and medical parameters.
• Canvassing in any form will not be entertained and disqualify the applicant automatically.
• No fare will be paid for appearing for the trials.
TFA reserves the right to subject the boys to age verification tests.