Thursday , August 18 2022

XtraTime VIDEO: Watch East Bengal & Emami sign agreement!

Amongst much fanfare, East Bengal Club and Emami Group today signed their final investment agreement in Kolkata.

As the name of a sponsor cannot be used in the club name in the Indian Super League, the red and gold will play as East Bengal FC in the upcoming season of the Indian Super League.

The agreement saw the forming of a new joint venture company, named Emami East Bengal FC Private Limited. The new arrangement will have Emami Group enjoying 77% of share in the company while East Bengal club will hold the remaining 23%.

Watch the launch press conference & some more reactions to the signing of the agreement below!

About Arunava Chaudhuri

Check Also

XtraTime VIDEO: Mohammedan Sporting beat FC Goa in Durand Cup!

A first-half strike by Muhammed Nemil gave the young FC Goa side a real spark …