iSportconnect has announced that their 2019 Madrid Summit will feature Benjamin Blanco From Heineken and Jordi Bertomeu Of Euroleague.
To be held on Friday, May 31 at Callao City Lights on the day before the highly anticipated UEFA Champions League Final hosted at Atlético Madrid’s Wanda Metropolitano, this event will kick off iSportconnect’s Global Event Series.
The speaker lineup also includes the following:
- Javier Tebas, President, LaLiga
- William Hailiang Chen, Principal Architect, Wanda Cultural Tourism Planning & Design Institute
- John Rhodes, Director of Sports + Entertainment, HOK
- Javier Alonso, Executive Director at Kosmos & CEO of Kosmos Tennis
- Kike Levy, Sports Strategic Partnership Manager, Facebook
- Rory Anderson, CEO Europe, 12Bet
- David Arroyo, Digital Director, Dorna Sports
- Mark Parkman, General Manager, Olympic Channel
- Scott Kegley, Executive Director of Digital Media & Innovation, Minnesota Vikings
- Ellie Norman, Director of Marketing and Communications, Formula 1
- David Hopkinson, Global Head of Partnerships, Real Madrid CF