Day 2 of The Leaders Sport Business Summit, Shanghai will be dedicated to all things football with The Premier League and the Department for International Trade partnering Leaders to create The Premier League Football Forum.
Top executives at The Premier League, its clubs and partners will take to the stage and attend in person to create an unmissable opportunity for attendees of The Leaders Sport Business Summit, hosted at The Kerry Hotel.
The Forum takes place on July 19, the day before The Premier League Asia Trophy Final with Manchester City, Newcastle United, West Ham United and Wolverhampton Wanderers all playing, and will host 300 international executives from China and overseas.
The agenda at a glance:
- What’s challenging Premier League executives and owners.
- Building fan bases, forging new business relationships and developing players.
- The future and growth of Chinese football.
- Inside a new era of football broadcasting.
- Brand strategies and sponsorship activation tact