It is a common route for players from the developing world to have to leave their homelands and families at a young age to travel to Europe to have a chance to join a top club. But why?
Soccerex Connected will look at the best way to develop talent in different cultures, the issues with current club branded academies and how the retention of skilled players within their country of origin can help the game overall.
- Andy Martino – Southampton FC
- Dinesh Nair – Association of Indian Football Coaches
- Gary Gibson – Rangers Football Club
- Lyson Zulu – Football Association of Zambia
- Jez Weeks – W10 Sports Consultancy